How wonderful is it that we’re welcomed to the New Year with amazing Sales! Deals! and Steals! For some of us keen on quality yet still conscious of price, January is one of the most wonderful times of the year to shop. But beware because steep discounts come with the possibility of caving into last season styles that won’t stand the test of time. So whether you’re looking for refreshing options to liven up your wardrobe or awesome deals to save the bills, you’re in luck – we’ve selected the very best pieces to keep you fresh through 2016 and beyond. Elements we’ve kept in mind:
- 70s details from flared silhouettes to seude
- Lace up footwear in all categories (heels, sneakers, & boots)
- Chunky, block heel alternatives
- Mini shoulder bags for convenience
- Turtleneck knits and dresses
- Classic ladylike pieces (wrap dresses & full skirts) along with renewed trousers (wide legs & culottes)
- Both statement and androgynous coats
- Poncho and blanket sweaters
- Gold, sophisticated bling to jazz anything up
Whichever route you take, you’ll be sure to amass beautiful, modern classics you don’t already own.
Head THIS WAY to our January Shop for the full list of our top picks!