New seasons tend to spell new wardrobes…
Although the wintry weather doesn’t make it seem believable, you better believe it – Spring is working its way in. You might think you already own all the necessary updates in your closet, but think again – this time, think pink!! Rose Quartz (a warm, pale pink), proclaimed one of Spring’s biggest colors by Pantone, should already be on your radar.
At first glance, you may be inclined to view pink as all things feminine, fairytale, and romantic, but there’s proof this rose quartz is in fact versatile. We’re also confident Chloe, Jill Sander, Delpozo, plus many more knew what they were doing when the color dazzled across their runways. If not the runways, look to the streets – take for instance…
- Eva Chen – layered, in not one, but TWO pink coats, cropped vintage jeans, and cream loafers – not such a barbie brew after all…
- Kendall Jenner pulls it off strongly with her typical crop top + trouser combination and it’s done quite flawlessly here.
- If pink just isn’t your thing, you can forgo the outfit altogether and present a hint of the color through your accessories like Chiara Ferragni (if not the shoes, it could be as simple as a piece of jewelry).
- Or try Zanita’s route – she shows you how to toughen pink up with the simple addition of black leather.
Still not convinced?
- Play with the Parisian look – wear polk-a-dot blouse underneath a traditional, dusty pink crew neck and high-waisted jeans.
- However, if normcore is more of your style, we think you’ll like the idea of a pink duster coat and white sneaker pairing…the hype remains relevant.
You can count us in on this and we’ll gladly welcome the trend with open arms. With that said, here are all the rose quartz pieces you need to revive the pink in your life.
1. Zimmerman Silk Chiffon Dress
2. Daisy Street Blush Pom Sandals
3. Raey Cashmere Sweater
4. Asos Linen Pants
5. Hindsight Vintage Sunnies
6. Gucci Bamboo Shoulder Bag
7. Jade Jagger Pink Opal Necklace
8. Equipment Blouse
9. Malene Birger Crepe Trousers