The holiday season, though typically filled with joy and happiness, can also be a time of nostalgia and re-evaluation. So as we reflect on our experiences over this year, we recognize how incredibly lucky we are to have such loyal readers both old and new. We are genuinely grateful and humbled for your continued support and we’re beyond ecstatic to see what’s in store for 2016. The amazing travels we’ve undergone, collaborations with renowned fashion and lifestyle brands, and unreal magazine features were all dreams come true. In a short 2015:
- Zanita was featured on the cover of Conde Nast’s Lucky Magazine.
- Turned what was once a personal style blog into a full-fledged creative studio and introduced Contributors!
- Expanded on Zanita Academy, offering two more courses for the driven and like-minded.
- Attended all Fashion Weeks around the world (and more to come).
- Nominated for Best Life Improvement Blog at Bloglovin.
- Worked with world class fashion and lifestyle brands like Ralph Lauren, OnceWas, Hugo Boss, We Are Kindred, Matches Fashion, Glue Store, Elle AU, Myer, Giorgio Armani, Cathay Pacific, Nine West, Michael Kors, Topshop, Dolce & Gabbana, and Mambo (and more).
- Brought on our very first full-time employee, Susan (who started as a contributor).
- Shot a beautiful, ethereal editorial for the luxury e-tailer Avenue 32.
- Zanita was featured once more in venerable fashion magazine Glamour.
Many thanks to you all for allowing us to experience these wonderful spotlights! As a gift to you, we are offering 20% off one course at Zanita Academy with the code Christmas20 (valid through Dec 28, 2015). We hope you’re merry, pleasantly full of goodness, and revived for what’s next.
from the ENTIRE Zanita Studio Team!
Wishing you a very Happy Holidays and a delightful New Year! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for tuning into our adventures this 2015. I’m looking forward to sharing even more in the coming year. So much love for you all!
What an amazing fashion year it’s been! I have been so excited about working on my Zanita Studio fashion edits and sharing them with you guys and really curious and excited about what 2016 has to offer. I’d love to wish you a beautiful Christmas full of laughter and the most sparkling New Year!! Lots of love from Stockholm/Sweden.
I hope you’ve garnered much knowledge and insight throughout this year. And with that, I hope you’re armed with sufficient confidence to take on the next. Indulge in some soul searching during your holiday break and come back to life invigorated! Wishing you the best holiday (and Merriest of Christmases) this year!
Happy baking, happy cooking, happy sharing, happy laughing, happy singing,
happy eating, happy holidays from Benskitchenblog.
What a year it has been! I have had so much fun writing and sharing my workouts, travels, and adventures with you all! 2015 has been an amazing year and I’m so excited to jump into next year so bring it on 2016 – so many more awesome things to come! Enjoy your holidays and remember to spend time with the people you love as well as focus some time on yourself. Be merry, eat lots, and keep your body moving – I know I will!
Some of our favorite snaps looking back: