Some fashion shows have bigger impact than others…
…and I remember clearly how the debut of Nicolas Ghesquiere for Louis Vuitton two (!!) years ago created this very strong cravings for the A-line skirts. It always takes a bit of time for that kind of pieces to become popular enough for every single shop to make them. And finally its EVERYWHERE. Which is why I decided to go through pages and pages of options to put together this post with the best ones out there. But first, some styling tips and inspiration:
5 Ways To Style The A-Line Mini Skirt:
1. Denim generally always looks amazing with white shirts. Loving how the super stylish Swedish fashion blogger (and friend of mine) Hanna Stefansson rocks her denim skirt with a crispy white shirt in New York. (Photo above to the left)
2. Black on black! As the other Hanna, who also is a very stylish friend and fashion blogger from Sweden, I’d like to show you (photo above to the right) who decided to wear her black suede A-line skirt with a black jumper. Then she just added a splash of a perfect green colour to make her outfit more alive.
3. The tan coloured ones will look great with your favourite simple white t-shirt (got a whole bunch of those picked out for you HERE). And a red lip!
4. A turtleneck top is a great thing to wear with your A-line skirt!
5. Another thing to style this skirt with is a big cozy knit jumper.
and now: the 22 best A-line mini skirts out there:
– This article was edited by Sania Claus Demina