We are five days (six days?) into NYFW now and I’ve lost track of what I wore wear and when. Let’s just say I’ve worn alot of clothes and alot of layers and rode in alot of taxis and ubers. It’s been really really fun.
- Watching Karlie Kloss take the runway for Carolina Herrera.
- Watching Anna Cleveland (this girl is amazing!) and Naomi Campbell STRUT for Zac Posen.
- Dion Lee show – his best yet!
- Seeing people outside the shows take layering to a whole new level.
- Experiencing the coldest and windiest weather I’ve ever known (and I live in Sweden).
- Seeing people wearing not enough clothing/layers in said weather.
- Shake Shack
- My incredible room at the Grand Hyatt. Editorial coming soon!!
I’ve been shooting some photo diaries and some streetstyle for various publications which I’m going to share with you soon. For now I have these two images of my look I wore for the gorgeous Tibi show.
photo 1, Adam Katz Sinding for W Magazine
photo 2, Tyler Joe for Elle USA
scarf, River Island
suede pants, Tibi
bag, Jimmy Choo