It’s important to simplify and do more with less without compromising your single best accessory – makeup – as life gets busier.
And with your schedule piling up and products brimming off your countertop, it can be overwhelming to quickly decide what goes in the beauty bag and what stays. Lucky for you, we have what works.
When your only break consists of a quick cab ride or a bathroom stop, it’s best to have a day to night procedure – even better when that transition requires the least amount of products. Find out how to go from simple but polished to sultry in 5 minutes with just 5 products.
What You Need:
– Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Pencil – The triangular shape of this pencil allows for foolproof application, and the built-in spoolie does an excellent job combing your brow hairs and buffing the color into place.
– Glossier Balm DotCom – This multi-purpose balm is perfect for keeping the lips moisturized and adding gloss to the eyes and face.
– Glossier Stretch Concealer – Everyone can use a little concealer to look more awake. This concealer blends right into the skin and covers imperfections in the most natural way possible.
– Maybelline Baby Lips Balm + Blush – Innocent Peach – Quickly add color to your face with this two-in-one. The beautiful shade makes it perfect for eyes as well.
– Zoeva Graphic Eyes – The best way to spice things up is with a creamy black eyeliner like this one by Zoeva. It’s blendable, glides right over the eyes, and stays put.
Now here’s how you can get this exact look for the day:
Step 1: Conceal any darkness or imperfections around your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Step 2: Next, lightly fill in your eyebrows and brush them up and out.
Step 3: Finally, swipe the Balm and Blush across your cheeks and eyelids, and dab some on your lips using your fingers.
To transition to night:
Step 1: Freshen up and cover any areas needed with your concealer.
Step 2: Then, define and darken your eyebrows further with the brow pencil.
Step 3: Next, reapply the Balm and Blush on your cheeks, eyelids, and lips – repeat as necessary to deepen the color.
Step 4:This is where the magic starts to happen. Take the black eyeliner and tight line your eyes, and then line your upper lash lid hastily. Close your eyes to bring some color down to your lower lash line. Smudge lightly with your fingers and repeat once more to create definition.
Step 5:Take the multipurpose balm and apply some to your lips, nose bridge, and cheek bones to add a highlight. Then dab some right over your eyelids using your fingers to create a glossy, lived in look.
For more images from this shoot, you can visit my blog here.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my huge giveaway!