If you’re like us, you’ve been counting down the days til summer since like January…
And we’re finally in the homestretch so get your swimwear game on! Coming are the days of toasty summer weekends, spontaneous beach trips, and endless hours soaking in the sun. The first step in getting there though is with your swimsuit even if you’ve got no intentions of splashing around in the water. Plus, that hard-earned body you’ve been working for deserves a little baring.
(Click to shop!)
Wondering what new wave of swimwear you need to spruce up your water wardrobe?
It’s all covered here regardless of what style, shape, or details you’re looking for, plus here are five things you need to know…
- Scallops still going strong and we’re not exactly tired of it. Marysia always wins!
- NUDE is the new swim color. Sing your woes to neon sets!
- Mix & Match – solid top to printed bottom, vice versa, and
color blocking is still a DO!
- Normcore’s made its way into swimwear – think clean lines, neutral palettes, and sporty pieces.
- Stripes never get old. It’s one of those classic things that come back Spring after Spring, Summer after Summer.
You’d be surprised at how quickly these swimwear pieces are flying off the shelves so get on ’em before they’re gone!