Having been to multitudes of fashion weeks all over the world and throughout the years, we’ve learned that despite feeling rushed and hustled at times, there’s always something bewildering to see from the overwhelming inspiration off the runways to the mind boggling street styles that blow us off the wayside. And then the herds of street style photographers – their eagle eyes – never fail to take the perfect shot so we hold much gratitude for the loaner pieces we can get to mesh with our own. This allows us to (hopefully) manifest the same (awe-inspiring) effects in your eyes as well as the city dwellers.
There are surely a few things we’re certain of that will grab the attention of those around us:
- Intricate pleating and asymmetrical layers always reap benefits
- Intentional head-to-toe coordinating works
- Statement dress + sneakers make the commute easy
- Can’t go wrong with lady-like bags of all shapes and sizes
- When all else fails, classic menswear touches are what you need
- It’s in the way you walk, the way you stop, and the way you pose – be ready
We look forward to bringing you more fashion coverage and outfits that astound all the while hoping you enjoyed 2015’s version. Thanks for tuning in!!