We can’t believe the year is already coming to a close! And you know by now how much we love and praise self-reflection so here’s to a look back at our favorite cold weather gear in 2015. Style notes to take away:
- Let the coat make the statement – make sure your selections include the brightest colors, unconventional plaid, paratrooper vibes, and mixed textures
- Choose the heaviest knits for the win!
- Layering textures is key to effortless chic
- Don’t forget to add some head gear (baseball caps, beanies, and earmuffs top things off well)
- Scarves of all kind make the perfect finishing touch
- It’s ok to don skirts & dresses, just don’t forget your tights
- Don’t be afraid to step out of the pretty boot norm – go for something bulky, lace-up military styles, and even sneakers in the snow!
We hope you enjoyed our year buried in knits and coats – don’t forget to stay warm! Love you all!