My number two streetstyle post from Pitti Uomo – I really love seeing guys play with fashion and enjoy it as much as the ladies do over fashion week. Thumbs up to Dapper gents. And here’s what I picked up…
1. Suiting, the guys are rocking it seriously casual – unafraid to pair sneakers with a trouser and jacket, worn loosely.
2. Vests are working too, also worn casually – and it seems its not essential to know your way around an iron. Certainly suits my own styling values too!
3. A pop of colour – looks brilliant with just one hue pair back with khaki or navy or denim.
4. Prints, it takes a real man to sport a print with a floral flair. Looks gorgeous when worn with confidence and not over-styled.
5. Loafers are always in season – just never ever pair them with socks!
6. You can never go wrong with a denim, navy, khaki combo.
7. Sunglasses with round frames are the most current eyewear look you can wear this season.
Thanks again to G-star Raw for inviting me to take part in Pitti Uomo, despite the crazy heat I really had an amazing time.